Academic Advisors

Funded graduate students are assigned an advisor upon their decision to enroll in our program. This advisor supervises your research as well as your progress to degree completion.

Unfunded graduate students must identify an academic advisor based on their indicated area of interest within their first year of study. Students are required to notify the Graduate Office as soon as the advisor has been determined by completing the Declaration of Academic Advisor Form.

Students who need assistance with initial advising or need assistance finding a permanent advisor should contact the ME Graduate Office.