Submit Abstract Now for Semiconductor Device Symposium in December in Bethesda, MD
Abstract deadline is September 2
An international symposium on semiconductor devices will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, MD, December 11-13, 2013. Participants from industry and academia; from Europe, the Middle East and Asia; from students to world-class engineers, will gather to present the latest research on semiconductor devices and the fundamental concepts supporting them.
Dr. Scott List of Intel and Prof. John Rogers of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign will be the conference’s plenary speakers.
There will also be awards for best student poster and for best oral presentation in two categories, devices and materials.
The conference’s website describes its offerings:
The biennial International Semiconductor Device Research Symposium focuses on exploratory research in electronic and photonic materials and devices. Areas such as novel device concepts, processing technologies, advanced modeling, nanotechnology, nanoelectronics, wide band-gap semiconductors, MEMS materials and devices, oxides and dielectrics, organic and polymer opto-electronic materials and devices, ultra high frequency devices & RF effects, flexible and printed electronics, and high power-high temperature devices are included. The Symposium brings together diverse participants in multidisciplinary areas, and provides a forum for extended personal scientific interaction for engineers, scientists, and students working in the field of advanced electronic materials and device technologies.
Abstracts from the conference are published online. Presenters may optionally submit a full-length manuscript to be considered for publication in a special issue of Solid State Electronics .
The Maryland NanoCenter, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the National Science Foundation and the Army Research Laboratory are technical sponsors of the conference.
Submit abstracts in MS word format by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; for more information, see http://www.isdrs2013.org/abstract-and-manuscript-submission . If you feel your abstract is newsworthy, please send a copy to email@example.com.
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Stephen Hsu, GWU
- Manos Tentzeris (Georgia Tech)
- Dan Frisbie (Univ. Minnesota)
- Jennifer Lewis (Harvard)
- Aram Amassian, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Brendan O’Connor, North Carolina State University
- Yurii Vlasov, IBM Thomas Watson labs
- Nader Engheta U-Penn
- Montserrat Nafria,UAB, Spain
- Xiuling Li, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Sylvia Gradecak, MIT
- Young Chadwin, U.Texas at Dallas
- Isik Kizilyalli, Avogy, USA
- Tomohiro Nishitani, Nagoya University, Japan
- Srabanti Chowdhury, Arizona State University
- Masataka Higashiwaki, National Institute of Communication Technology, Japan
- Eric Pop, Stanford University
- Mike Briere, ACOO Enterprises LLC/International Rectifier
Published August 21, 2013