Department of Mechanical Engineering Forms
- M.S and Ph.D Coursework Plan (Mechanical and Reliability Engineering Programs)
- Proposed Independent Study Graduate Course Description [pdf]
Graduate School Forms
Most of the Graduate School Forms that you need can be found on the Mechanical Engineering Graduate Office website.
All Graduate School forms may be obtained from the UMD Graduate School Office located in 2123 Lee Building.
Some additional electronic versions of Graduate School forms that are not listed here may also be accessed at the Graduate School's forms webpage.
- Request for Transfer or Inclusion of Credit for the Master's Degree Form [pdf]
- Nomination of Thesis or Dissertation Committee Form [pdf]
- Approved Program for the Master of Science Form [pdf]
- Application for Admission to Candidacy Form [pdf]
- Certification of Master's Degree Without Thesis Form [pdf]
- Petition for Waiver of Regulation Form [pdf]
- Request for the Time Extension for Completion of Graduate Degree Form [pdf]